Tuesday 3 January 2017

On The Shelf Lady Bus Driver

Good afternoon everyone

The card I have decided to share with you is one I made last year when my good friend retired as bus driver on our village bus.

The kit was by Carole Clark and is one of the on the shelf cards which are great fun and now there is one that’s suitable for nearly every occasion.

I printed the sheets onto matt photo paper and stuck it to 350gsm white card then began cutting out – I hadn’t remembered to have a backing paper for the back but luckily it wasn’t too bad left white

Before printing I had added text stating the bus name, her name and the retirement, on the inner panel I added the dates too.


I used various different gems to decorate the card, for buttons, on the clip board and the sentiments

Not normally one for printing out the envelopes I did this time as I wanted to decorate the envy front...

Elaine the retired bus driver loved the card so what more could I ask for?

Come back again tomorrow for the next card I share


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment