Tuesday 3 March 2015

Bunnys Galore


Hi
I am so angry with myself as I really thought I had posted a card on my blog yesterday, it was only when I opened up my word doc I saw the last entry was for the new baby cards
Normally after I add photos to the blog I slip the folder over to a card folder, I saw the card I thought I’d shared yesterday so dropped it into my card folder, but there isn’t anything I can do about it now so let’s just get on with the card for today.

I have used a Pollyanna Pickering cd for the main image – I had to make up a card with the theme of rabbits, I saw the little rabbits on the sheet so opted for it.
The sheet was for a square card but I wanted to do it as an A5 so simply printed a sheet of contrasting backing paper, punched the corners with a fancy X cut punch then stuck the paper to the front of a grey A5 card

Then the square topper was stuck to the top half of the card and the simple shaped topper and ribbon bow added on sticky pads.

I had printed out some teabag tiles so played around a bit and ended up with a nice square base design but with a diamond centre so I cut out lots of bunnies using scraps of kraft card and they were then stuck across the ribbon and bow and the seated bunny sat happily in the centre of the teabag

I came across a simple banner that said Just to Say and was in a lovely powder blue so used that with a bunny at either side of it.

To finish off the card I sued small peel off dots in all the corners and in the fancy punched corners too then used various different coloured flower soft on the trees and pretty summer flowers in the field
So what was a quick and easy card turned into a lovely busy looking card – hope my partner will like it!!
See you tomorrow I hope
Hugs
Angie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment