Thursday 29 January 2015

Its a Bike!


Good evening – almost goodnight!

Today I have a card that I made up a day or two ago as it will be a card for class.
The card is a bicycle card - nowt like stating the obvious is there?

I used a 6x6 scalloped card, and cut a piece of black card to 5.5x5.5, then a piece of pink patterned paper which I had printed from a Sharon Duncan cd embossilicious, the paper was trimmed to 5x5 and I run a pink ink pads around the edged.
I printed off the cycle patterned topper and stuck that over to the right hand side of the pink then that was stuck to the black card
Using a narrow pink ribbon, I wrapped it around the topper and tied into a bow on the front.

The whole panel was now stuck to the card using red double sided tape – I only used that as I had the ribbon at the left.
The bicycle was a die from Joanna Sheen signature range of dies, I love it and its around £8 I believe so a real bargain....I cut the bike in black and in gold and toyed with the idea of using the black as the mat and putting the gold bike on top but in the end opted to use the gold first and then the black and moved it a couple of millimetres so it gave a shadow
I dabbed some glue on the back of my hand and just let the bike die cut touch the glue until there was a thin coating, so the gold was placed on an angle and then the black on top.

To make the flowers I used a very tiny daisy type punch, punched around 12 flowers and shaped them on a foam mat using a ball too then stuck them randomly on the bike...I actually punched out a lovely tree and used the branched as leaves for the flowers.

In the centre of my flowers I added a dot of stickles.
I cut out a sentment and matted onto a scrap of black card then stuck it on the bottom of the card, below the topper.
Card done!!!
See you again tomorrow
Hugs
Angie
x




No comments:

Post a Comment