Saturday 22 February 2014

Love Love Love


Good morning everyone
Bright and early with my card for today!
Today’s card is called Love Love Love and I have made it to submit to another blog challenge
Its very plain and simple, a typical Angie card I think...
I used an 8x8 card blank and added a piece of mat silver card leaving a narrow border around 3 sides and on the right hand side I used a Martha Stewart heart border punch.

I trimmed the image which was from Crafters Companion Be Bunni I think, and when I was happy with the size I used the matching Martha Stewart hearts corner punch to do the 4 corners.

A deckle edge blade was used in the Woodware Finger Guard Trimmer and a piece of pink mirri card was cut down to act as a mat for the image.

This was then stuck to the card front with cosmic shimmer pva glue.
A length of cerise pink grograin ribbon had a pretty silver ribbon slider attached then was stuck along the left side and secured behind the matt silver card.

Finally I added 3 LOVE  cut outs across the bottom and a single red heart the Love was cut from the centre of a large heart die cut.

To finish I simply added glossy accents to the 3 hearts, the eyes, the tag at the side of the bunny and finally the pink envelope!
Talk about quick card = I had this made and totally finished in less than 10 minutes it took longer for the glossy accents to dry than to make the card lol
See you all again soon
xx

3 comments:

  1. Just checking to see if this works x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep Angie it works lol
    Well do we have another winning card here Angie! its look like to me
    I would love to look for challenges but I cant commit to say I would do it every week but its great to see my friend work her wonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Angie. So pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete