Wednesday 1 January 2014

Christmas Owl



Happy New Year
Lets hope this one is a good one for us all!

I know Christmas is as far off as it can be now but this is a cad I made up as a quick and easy for hubby to give to his falconry club members - as they all have birds of prey themselves, mostly owls, this kind of card was appropriate.


The sheet was from www.craftsuprint.co.uk and was designed by Janet Briggs.
As I said I was looking for quick and easy but nice so I cut out all the elements from the sheet then matted the main image onto green card then red card and finally onto my white card blank.

I added the decoupage to the owl using small sticky pads, added a sentiment and then the fun bit, adding all the pretty AB gems

I added a red gem at either side of the sentiment, then white pearls to the middle of the snowflakes as well as the flower round the owls neck

Next I used some small AB gems to make swirls of sparkle around the main image to finish

Needless to say the card went down well - I will share another tomorrow.

Take care - keep warm - be happy
x

1 comment:

  1. Perfect card Angie for the falconers. Hope you are progressing well after the op. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete