Monday 30 December 2013

One card two colours

Hello again
Well I am doing well so far don't you think? Two posts in two days....lets just hope I keep it up.
I have so many cards that I want to share that I am stuck for choice, but seen as Christmas is over for another year I thought you may like to see these
Its the same card but in completely different colour ways


I used stamps by Chloe - if you have never used her stamps, take it from me they are excellent value for money, give good stamped images every time, easy to keep clean and loads of choice!
So for the card I used a large square card and with the white card I matted a piece of silver mirri card and on the red card it was a piece of gold mirri card.
I stamped a sentiment with versamark and heat embossed with gold or silver powder.
Next the wreathe was stamped and again heat embossed.
The poinsettia was stamped onto red card and the other onto white card, heat embossed and when cool I gentle shaped the leaves and built up the flower...I did this so I have three flowers on each card,
I stamped the bow twice on matching card, heat embossed them then cut out and decoupaged before sticking to the top of the wreathe.
The wreathe and the sentiment were matted onto mirri card and then fixed the panels to the right hand side of my cards
The flowers were stuck to the left of the card using cosmic shimmer glue.
To finish I used clear AB gems to decorate in between the flowers, smaller coloured AB gems were randomly glued to the wreathe and then card candi was put in the centres if the flowers
A few AB gems were placed in a line to the top right hand corner of the card.
I do hope you like my card in two colours!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment