Saturday 28 December 2013

New Home



Good afternoon
As I said in my previous posts (I think) I have made lots of cards that I hope to share with you
One thing I must add though - I haven't taken lots of photos of each card - not sure why but there we are!
This was a mini kit I bought from www.scrapbookingmad.co.uk 
 I think
We have some friends who have been living in a caravan whilst building their home and a few days before Christmas they actually moved in - even though they had no furniture at the time!
So to my card then...


I used an 8x8 plain card blank
The main image was cut down then matted onto a piece of blue holographic mirri card
I had rounded the corners  on the main card, the mirri mat and the main image - then they were all stuck in place using cosmic shimmer PVA glue.
The decoupage elements were cut out , shaped lightly using the edge of the scissors then stuck in place with small sticky pads,
I used a length of sage with white spots ribbon along the spine then used a small piece to tie a knot in the middle of the main ribbon - a lovely teapot charm was added to the last tie of the knot.
To finish the card I added a little flower soft here and there as well as glitter and some pretty AB clear gems that went as flower centres.
The sentiment was already printed on the card when I bought it.
This  was a quick and easy yet pretty New Home card - don't you agree?
See you again soon folks
x

No comments:

Post a Comment