Sunday 7 July 2013

Tick Tock

Evening all
Its been another scorching day – long may it continue I say!
Today I am sharing a little Steampunk which I love – well most of it!
I used a fab cd by Kraftyhands called Steampunk Emporium
Really as much as I would love to take credit for this I cant as it was one of the projects on the CD and even gave all the papers needed attached to the How To Make sheet
As you can see its a working clock
It now hangs proudly in my craft room.
I printed the 3 or was it 4 sheets out, the main base pieces were glued to brown card then cut out, I lined them up and just used some masking tape to keep it in place till I was finished – will just add here its a week on and its still got the masking tape holding it together...
The numbers and pictures were also glued to card so they had more strength in then
Once it was all cut out and put into place I punched a hole through the centre and pushed the clock mechanism through
The hands were then pushed and clicked into place and battery added
It really was so simple to make but would make a stunning gift for male or female of most ages I think!
Would love to hear just what you do think of it
And I will be back again tomorrow
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment