Sunday 30 June 2013

Welcome Baby Boy

Hello
I had a day to myself yesterday so managed to make 4 cards!!!
As you know I joined a couple of online monthly stamping project clubs and the stamp sets have been arriving and getting put into a drawer so yesterday I got a set out at random, made the card that is featured and went on to do another using the same set of stamps
This club is through Dimension Stamps and the set was all baby themed with the Royal arrival due any time now, the newsletter shows several different ways to use the stamps and I liked the simplicity of this one
I cut down my A4 card to make a DL card then used some pale blue satin ribbon, I cut 2 lengths and added them to the left side of the card front securing the ends inside the card.
I then cut 2 small pieces of the same ribbon and tied a single knot through each long piece – one at the top and the other on the 2nd strip and at the bottom.
A panel of pale blue card was cut and secured with double sided tape to the right hand side of the card front.
I used Memento inks, and stamped the bottle onto white card with a pale blue then sprinkled with clear embossing powder and heated.
I did 2 of the bottles then cut them out and added sticky pads, these were then stuck on the blue panel, one at the top the other at the bottom.
A scrap of colourful striped paper was used to stamp the bow onto twice using a dark blue ink, these were cut out and again using sticky pads were stuck over the initial bows.
The sentiment was stamped between the bottles in dark blue ink
Lastly I stamped out 2 little ducks using dark blue ink and blue card, they were then cut out and attached below the bottles.
To finish I found 4 matching buttons so added one to each of the bows then one top and one bottom of the blue panel.
Its a lovely clean fresh new baby card
Would be interested to know what you think
For sale if anyone's interested
x

No comments:

Post a Comment