Tuesday 11 June 2013

Here Kitty Kitty

Hi there
Bit later this evening as it was class night then on the way home we stopped off to pick up a fish and chip super to save having to cook at this time of night – and I can tell you it was a super piece of fish too.
And talking of fish – today's card features an adorable kitty!
It is from the lads at Kraftyhands
Called simply cute kittens
And I can see why – theses kitties are all so cute and look as though you could reach out and stroke them...

So to make this card I created a 6x6 square card using an A4 sheet and the eazi score board, the card sits in a landscape position, you then score on line 7 fold the card which gives the A5 card but then turn again to landscape and score again on line 7 then cut away the excess – you now have your square card!!!
I used a dark blue cardstock and then nipped the corners with a punch.
The backing paper base was cut down slightly to cover the card front.
I cut out the base image, nipped the corners and secured it centrally to the backing paper using double sided tape.
After cutting the other 2 pyramage pieces out I nipped the corners of those too then added with sticky pads.
I cut out the Just For You fish shaped sentiment and stuck this over the top left corner of the design using sticky pads and added a faceted blue AB gem stone as an eye.
Lastly I cut out the paper bow, chose a dark blue brad and made the bow which I then added below the kitty design
And there we have it – a cute as cute can be kitty card suitable for any occasion.
Another for the to use or sell box
Till the next time..x..x..x..

No comments:

Post a Comment