Sunday 3 March 2013

The Update!

Hello bloggers
I had resized a couple of cards so I could make my mind up as to which I was sharing with you today, but have decided this is an information/catch up day instead
Confused?
Well cast your mind back to start of December 2012 I posted on my blog about one of my class lady's who had received an unexpected phone call telling her to check her emails
Well she did as she was told and found out her son Lee – who lives in Australia had won a round the world trip, a new car and a huge amount of cash
The last round of the competition was what was on the video clip and Suzanne kindly allowed me to share the video with you my friends
The presenter who confirmed Lee as the winner did a very short interview with Lee and his girlfriend Jodie – and as is the normal these days when people win money and are in a relationship – Lee was asked would there be wedding bells
Well by now you will have guessed – yes that's right.,
Lee & Jodie tied the knot on Valentines Day in Australia


The round the world trip then took them off to Las Vegas for honeymoon
This week coming they will be flying to the UK, starting with a few days in London then next Friday they arrive here in Hull for a weeks stay with Suzanne & Dave
As Suzanne hasn't been too well of late this is something that will really book her up – its all she can talk about now – but then if we didn't see our sons and daughters for 4 years I think we would all be the same.
Suzanne has kindly shared a few photographs and given me permission to share them with you
So I will finish with a simple message
Congratulations to Lee & Jodie
not just on the big win – but on tying the knot!
Have a long and happy life together
x

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a lovley story Angie ,Many Congrat to the happy couple and Parents too.Hugs Cazxx

    ReplyDelete